Milton Keynes College are offering a range of free* Distance Learning courses that can help you begin or progress within your career. All courses are accredited to NCFE/CACHE Level 2 and can be studied online around your current commitments.
Some examples of the courses on offer are as follows:
- Certificate in Understanding Autism
Are you interested in working with adults or children across the autism spectrum? Or maybe you have a family member with autism and would like to learn more.
- Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
Do you work in care or education and wish to raise your awareness of mental health? This certification can help your development and career progression.
- Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
If you would like to work with, or already working with, individuals with learning disabilities this course will help you progress in this area of expertise.
- Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
Would you like to get into a business role or progress within your current role? This course will help you within many industries and job roles.
- Certificate in Customer Service
Study this nationally recognised qualification to allow you further your career or help you begin a career within the customer service sector.
- Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
Would you like to take that next step in leading a team? This course will help you develop those key skills needed if you are currently or have been a team leader.
- Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
Do you work in the care sector or have a relative with dementia? This couse will help you develop a highly valuable understanding.
- Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
If you are working in a health and social care setting or wish to develop your knowledge in this area then this would be an ideal course.
- Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
Are you interested in improving your knowledge of nutrition or would like to progress within a career in this sector? This course is applicable to many areas.
For a full list of courses, to find out more, and for how to apply, visit the MK College website. Apply as soon as possible to make sure you can bag a place on the course you want!
* Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria; this may be discussed prior to the start of any course. Learners must be aged 19+ (born before 01/09/1998) and have lived in the in the EU for the past 3 years. Please note that a course withdrawal fee of £90 is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course.