London Twitter Share
101 free things to do in London @
Like on Facebook @
19. Relax on Wimbledon Common where you’ll find ponds, a nature trail and a windmill.
20. Go deer-spotting in dreamy Richmond Park.
21. See the Prime Meridian line for free at Park Vista.
22. Bliss-out in Bushy Park, home to 320 free-roaming deer.
23. Burn off some calories by jogging around Hyde Park, which covers 350 acres (142 hectares).
24. See the Peter Pan statue at Kensington Gardens.
25. Watch the pelicans being fed every day at 14:30pm at St James’s Park. Also look out for water birds, owls, woodpeckers and bats.
37. Watch the daily Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace.
38. Follow in the footsteps of The Beatles by crossing the famous Abbey Road zebra crossing that’s featured on the eponymous album cover.
39. Watch Tower Bridge open. See continuous images of the 19th-century landmark on our live video feed.
40. Meet the stone lions at Trafalgar Square.
41. Explore Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park with it gorgeous parklands, waterways and striking venues.
42. Take a #selfie in front of the bright lights of Piccadilly Circus.
43. Listen to the chiming of Big Ben.
44. Watch the gate-closing ritual, the Ceremony of the Keys, at the Tower of London.
95. Celebrate Chinese New Year in London’s Chinatown, the biggest celebrations outside Asia.
96. Join revellers at London’s biggest street party, the Notting Hill Carnival.
97. Cheer on the rowers taking part in the Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race as it passes along the River Thames between Mortlake and Putney.
98. Expect events galore at the month-long Totally Thames Festival in September.
See the link for this AWESOME article #London #DaysOut #Inspiration
From Milton Keynes to London in 30-60 mins @